Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:44:37 -0600
I am creating a list that uses a form on another web site for
subscription; this form calls WA with the appropriate URL arguments. I
want Listserv to generate a redirection page to send subscribing web
browsers to a page other than the one generated by the standard
SUBEDIT-MAIN and LCMD2-TOP templates. So far my custom template code is
this:

>>> SUBEDIT-MAIN
+* This code occurs at the very top, before the style sheet template
+SE BREDIR-DELAY-SECS 10
+SE BREDIR-TARGET-URL http://www.site.com/page1.html
+SE EXTRA_HTML_HEAD_TEMPLATE BREDIR

>>>  LCMD2-TOP
+* This code occurs at the top, before the style sheet
+SE Command &+CMD
+SB OK
+SE BREDIR-DELAY-SECS 10
+SE BREDIR-TARGET-URL http://www.site.com/page2.html
+SE EXTRA_HTML_HEAD_TEMPLATE BREDIR
+EB

>>> BREDIR
+* This is a custom template, see docs about registering custom
templates
+SE SHOWTPL_ALLOWED 1
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh"
content="&+BREDIR-DELAY-SECS;;url=&+BREDIR-TARGET-URL">

The problem is that the HTML meta tag in the BREDIR template never
completes. The variable &+BREDIR-TARGET-URL has a value, but everything
after "url=" does not appear in the output code. Is there a way to make
the complete meta tag without coding the URLs for each application of
the BREDIR template? Is there a more efficient way to do this?

andrew