Pete Koutoulas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 09:56:16 -4000
My list provider is running Listserv for Win NT version 1.8b. I have
learned from reading this list that 1.8c still does not provide the
stats feature. I have two questions about the versions:

    1.) Has L-Soft announced when/if the stats feature will be
    supported under NT?

    2.) Are there any significant improvements in 1.8c that may
    cause me to want to bug my provider to upgrade? If the system
    of version numbers for this type of software is similar to
    that of desktop apps, then I assume 1.8c to be a very minor
    upgrade, possibly a bug fix. Am I correct?

TIA for the help.

Pete Koutoulas
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Owner, Kentucky Civic and Political Discussion