"Glenn A. Malling" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 May 1996 09:10:02 -0400
> I want to modify the digest headers for my lists but cannot locate any
> templates  to do so. The manual mentions the DIGEST-H file but no-one here
> has heard of it.
> How can I get an example template, or better still the template used by my
> lists?
>
> James Hale

There is no template for the <listname>.digest-h file.  It is
a plain text file.  Your LISTSERV admin will need to create
an entry in site.catalog (non-VM) for it or create a FILELIST
for your list (VM).

--
Glenn A. Malling <[log in to unmask]>
Syracuse University Computing Services   +1 (315) 443-4111

Postmaster for SUnix and LISTSERV.