Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:04:40 -0500
But... but... that's just the problem.  You're the one dumbing things
down.  Almost none of this wonderous new technology actually does anything
for the intellectual content, but merely panders to the MTV generations
inability to respond to a (non-comic) book.  I can forgive your
generations preference of a pretty pie-chart over a simple percentage,
but I don't accept your trying to tell me that your education-inflicted
handicap is progress.  And you still haven't explained why the blind
subscriber is of so little importance that maginalizing them further
is inevitable and unavoidable.
                                                -Kary