Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 08:53:39 -0500
At 08:45 10/27/98 -0500, Jon Gear said:
|Glenn,
|
|Thanks, that did it.

Please be aware that subscribers whose email addresses have changed will
no longer be able to post.  Expect some inquiries about that.

One of the lists that I operate uses a somewhat different method of
resolving such issues: I "moderate" non-subscribers posts.
Non-subscriber is random user and new email addresses for old
subscribers.  I pretty much ignore the former and resubscribe the latter.
 Thus my list definition keywords look something like:

* SEND= EDITOR
* EDITOR= [log in to unmask],(listname)

where listname appears within the above parens.

/Pete