Claudia Dizenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 05:20:29 -0500
Hello!  Muchas gracias in advance to anyone who can help me with this one.

I'm a pretty clueless listowner who is trying to change her control file
header.  Now, I've changed this baby a million times before and I've never
had a problem.  I thought I knew what I was doing.  But this time, I'm trying
to fix things so that the list will have a new owner and editor (I'm
quitting) and it's just not working.

I could swear I'm doing everything right, but I keep getting back this
message when I try to PUT the new CFH:

<<Invalid RFC822 address - who.
<<
<<PUT operation rejected, old list remains unchanged.

Anybody know what's going on?  I'm totally stuck.

Thanks,
Claudia D.