"A. Ralph Papakhian" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 21:52:04 EST
Hello.
I have to small lists (subscription=by owner) which have been
bombed in the last couple of weeks by someone at AOL with
repeated subscription attempts.
Has anyone experienced a similar problem recently.
Here is one of the bogus addresses:

A request  for subscription to  the NMP-L  list (NACO Music  Project) has
 been received from Sir David <[log in to unmask]>.

This Sir David has forged several addresses. Some of these have been
quite crude (as in distateful) in terms of names.

What can I do? I, and I think other owners here at IUBVM, have
been getting several of these each day for several days.
Any advice?

*GO*   Most sincerely,
*!!*   A. Ralph Papakhian, Music Library (Co-Listowner for MLA-L@IUBVM)
*IU*   Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405