Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 May 2003 11:48:03 -0400
On 27 May 2003 at 2:34, Stan V. Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I and several of my subscribers have a setting to Digest -
> traditional.
>
> Do any of you have a recommendation as to how to get a Digest that is
> fairly clean?

Here are your two choices:

- Recommend that they NOT select a "traditional" digest, but instead
experiment with MIME digest, HTML digest, traditional index, or HTML
index, to see which one works best for them (it will depend on the
mail client they are using).

- Disallow HTML and attachments on your list, through the keyword
settings:

Attachments= No, Filter
Language= NOHTML

(These will strip off all attachments and HTML, leaving only the
plain text parts of the email -- if nothing is left after removing
disallowed parts, the email will be rejected)

Francoise