"CLARKE, Paul (M23)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 12:34:44 +1000
That's it. I knew that there must be some way to do it!

Paul Wayper was also right in that all the list archive HTML files need
to be deleted before starting listserv otherwise no changes are made
until (I expect) the daily housekeeping.

I did forget to mention that we are using 1.8c on SunOS.

Paul.
  Paul Clarke
  Online Curriculum Information Project Officer
  Open Access Unit
  Gabba Towers
  Level 6, 411 Vulture Street
  Woolloongabba Brisbane Qld 4102