Barbara Passmore <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 16:09:47 -0400
Apparently, knology.net provides an error service for "forwarded" addresses.
I keep getting error notices for a name and address not on our subscription
list, so I am assuming it is from a subscriber who has set his/her messages
to be sent to the address on a server covered by a knology.net bounce
contract.

I may be wrong, but past experience has shown that knology.net is not at all
cooperative.

In the meantime, I have had to filter knology.net's bounces to my deleted
file from 10 of their servers so far (spamlite through spamlite10) just to
get rid of the aggravation.

If any of you has any suggestion about how to solve this problem, please let
me know.

Barbara Passmore