Sun, 27 Jul 1997 23:38:40 -0700
Has anyone ever seen this odd error before? I have not sent anything to
Museum-L (I assume it is a loop error of some sort). I got the same message
for the same address <[log in to unmask]>, from another list. Neither of
the lists come from SIVM.

>Date:         Mon, 28 Jul 1997 00:01:54 -0400
>From:
> "L-Soft list server at Smithsonian Institution (1.8c)"
>Subject:      Output of job "MUSEUM-L" from [log in to unmask]
>To:           [log in to unmask]
>
>Reason: a loop has been detected in the DISTRIBUTE path taken by your file.

Anita Cohen-Williams
Listowner of HISTARCH, SUB-ARCH, and SPANBORD
Internet Consultant