Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 18:22:31 -0400
Hi. I don't know if this is the same thing, but I have had a similar
situation recently. The problem was resolved when the subscriber's email
server changed the configuration of the DNS portion of their thing...  In
the case I had, the subscriber was not receiving mail from our listserv.
Our sysop and the sysop at their end talked, and the problem was resolved
eventually, after they fooled with the DNS thing, whatever that is, ( I
personally do not know...but I am sure, again, as i always say, that someone
here can explain this better.)

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,Corgi-L,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html