Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 11:11:33 -0700
My philosophy has always been to make certain messages are as
"disability friendly" as possible. Using html with backgrounds, colored
fonts, pictures, etc., prove to be very difficult for people who use
specialized email applications (screen readers, braille, etc.).
Additionally, unless it is intended only for your corporate or .edu
LAN, many people are still on dial-up and don't appreciate the extra
time it takes to download html laden messages.

} I am trying to determine what is the best format to send list
announcements
>} in, should they be sent in HTML or plain text?

Regards,
Randy Klumph

Teaching Research Institute
Western Oregon University