Tesa Marcon <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 26 May 2001 12:46:07 +1000
Dear Fellow ListOwners:

I've set 2 of my Guai-Support members to moderator status but one of them
isn't getting all the reviews I get.  I haven't checked with the other
one.  I've tried two different formats for settings so far:

* Moderator=All,[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],

* Moderator= All, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
* Moderator= [log in to unmask]

Mine is the first addy in the top line and it's the 2nd addy that isn't
getting all the reveiws.  Can anyone see anything wrong with my settings
please?  She didn't 5 that I received today.  We cannot split them cuz I'm
in Australia and she's in the US -- she does the day shift and I take over
where she leaves off.  As it is I have to check everything she's done so as
to work out what she didn't even receive so I can do them.  Rather than
helping me this is actually more work, although still best for the members
cuz their mail is reviews earlier.  IF they are one of the lucky ones that is!

TIA and warm regards,

Tesa Marcon
SJU/Maelstrom: Guai-Support & FMS-Recovery lists