Sun, 14 Mar 1999 15:53:37 -0600
One of the lists I own got hit with the HAPPY99 Virus/Trojan via subscriber who
probably didn't know he was infected..

I .. warned the list quickly, set the poster to NOPOST and warned him and gave him
instructions on how to clean it up..

I set all on the list to NOPOST.. then got the log for the list..
cleaned HAPPY out of the log and PUT it back..

then I set all back to post, except for the guy who is infected..
then I wrote to ALL set to DIGEST to warn them.. because I'm not sure if cleaning it
out of the archives will keep it out of tomorrow's digest.

That's my question .. will cleaning HAPPY out of the digest prevent it from being sent
via tomorrow's List DIGEST for sure???

And..what can lists with no archives do .. other than just warn DIGEST subscribers?

And.. what will tomorrow's ListDigest look like?