Michael Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 04:38:01 EST
From:   Bowen Simmons [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Tuesday, December 28, 1999 3:28 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        LISTSERV and Hotmail

Hello,

I'm the development manager for (among other things) Hotmail's inbound SMTP
server. This note is to let you know that your compaint about our handling
of NULL return paths has reached us in Hotmail engineering. We agree that
this is a bug and will be deploying a fix for it. While I can't give you an
exact ETA at this point, you can reasonably expect a fix in the first half
of January. Thanks for contacting us and I'm sorry it took so long for the
issue you raised to reach the people for whom it was intended. Have a happy
New Year.

Bowen Simmons