Eleftheria Maratos-Flier <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 May 1994 21:26:51 EST
Dan Wheeler has an identical error message to what I've been getting
and it too is a month old.

I think the identifier may be meaningless:

>> (Probably to or from system 'scribe')
>> It was sent to you or by you
>> Sorry for the inconvenience

One set of error messages I received referred to system 'moore.'
The other referred to 'ablelink'.  Ablelink has a single subscriber
and she is set to digest.

I wrote to the postmaster yesterday morning and haven't received
any reply.

Any further ideas out there I'm still getting the messages.

Eleftheria Maratos-Flier, co-owner, Healthre.