Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:06:48 -0400
Adam Audette wrote:

> 1.8d - re: web admin front end:
>
> When trying to log in, one of my list owners is getting this
> error:  "Sorry you are not authorized .... from the email address
> you entered"
>
> He's logging in with the email address specified in the Owner=
> keyword.
>
> We've tried reseting his password.

Is he trying to get into the Server Admin link instead of the
List Management link?  We had so many people do that, we
finally took the Server Admin link off the page.  The real
Server Admin(s) can get to the Server Admin link easily
enough by taking the List Management link and then editing the
URL slightly (LMGT1 -> ADMIN).

Margaret King
Michigan State University