Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:35:12 -0400
Hi,

I am currently using ListServ Lite the unlimited lists licensed version and
my list is configured so that the owner of the list has to approve a
message before being posted. I had a couple of questions:-

1) When the email is sent to the owner for being approved and posted on the
list is there anyway the owner can take out email addresses to people that
he doesn’t want the email to go to?

2) Also, during the approval process can these email messages be editied
and then sent out?

3) Are attachments allowed in ListServ Lite the licensed version?

Thank you for your help.

Hitesh