Hilander <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 14:36:52 -0800
Hi there,
     I have a member on the list who keeps getting dropped from the list.
I'm not receiving any error messages on the address nor do I see an
unsubscribe command for them.  They subscribe, are fine for a few days and
then they stop receiving mail as they're no longer subscribed.  It's only
happening with this one member (at the moment).  Any suggestions?  Is there
something I should change in the header?  Any help would be appreciated.

*  Review= Private
*  Subscription= Open ,Confirm
*  Send= Private
*  Notify= Yes
*  Reply-to= List,Ignore
*  Ack= Msg
*  Notebook=Yes,/local/usr/local/mail/listserv/notebooks/tarot-l,Weekly,Public
*  Daily-Threshold= 75
*
*  Owner= [log in to unmask]  Tea Prentice
*  Owner= [log in to unmask]  A'yin Da'ath
*  Errors-To= Owners
*  Auto-Delete=Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(3),Max(100)

Thanks again,
Tea