"ROUSSEAU, Naomi" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:22:35 +0100
One of the subscribers to our list receives the message I have copied below
when she tries to send mail to the list.  It looks to me as if it is
something at her end, i.e. to do with her server rather than the list
itself, can anyone confirm or contradict this?  Again, apologies if this
seems obvious.

From: System Administrator
Sent: 28 August 2002 15:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Undeliverable: Test
Subject: Test
Sent: 28/08/2002 13:49
[log in to unmask] on 28/08/2002 15:56
The recipient name is not recognized
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=GB;a=NHS;p=NHS S AND W
HN;l=GHANTE04-020828124844Z-29205
MSEXCH:IMS:NHS S AND W:NHS GLOUCESTERSHIRE HA:GHANTE04 3499 (000B09AA)
network error during host resolution

Naomi Rousseau
Internet Officer
London Library & Information Development Unit
(020) 7692 3390
www.londonlinks.ac.uk