Diane Kovacs <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Mar 1993 20:23:47 EDT
Gene,
I keep a group of people that I can contact whenever I get a duplicate
messages complaint.  If they aren't receiving dupes then I know that
the problem has to be something with the network connections between
the listserv and the person receiving dupes...I cordially refer them
to their own computer services people and cc the postmaster at their
site.  I have to say that almost every time the postmaster at the local
site was able to trace the problem and satisfy the subscriber.
Cordially, 8)
Diane
dkovacs@kentvm