Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 13:58:24 PST
On Jan 31,  7:37pm, Kinshuk wrote:

} I went through the chapter 9, and found that POST_EDITOR template is a
} linear template, and does not give control to stop the acknowledgement.
} Does this mean that a message will go to the poster anyway, the only thing
} which I can control, is the content of the message!

You can control the content down to the point of making it null.  To
make it null, insert the following in your mailtpl file:

  >>> POST_EDITOR Message sent to user when posting is forwarded to editor
  .qq

--
Rich Greenberg    Work:  PM0RMG atsign WSPVM1.worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign netcom.com    +1 770-321-6507