Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:45:45 -0500
On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Bill Blinn wrote:
> Some of us have been using LSoft software for perhaps only five years
> or so, as I have, and occasionally one of us might not get the
> terminology exactly right.

I might say that if you've been doing it for five years and still don't
understand the difference between HOLD and LOCK, then perhaps you should
find some other toy.  HOLD and LOCK ain't "terminology", they ain't
"ownerspeak", they is commands, honey.

That, of course, is what I *might* say, you understand, not neccessarily
what I *do* say.    Douglas [log in to unmask]