Massimiliano Bancora <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:21:16 +0200
Dear Sirs (Ben),
I am trying to change the list setting in order to have multiple moderation
of the list: I want another person to approve the postings together with me
(Owner of the list), so we should both receive the postings to be approved.
I did try to follow the instruction written in the manual but it seems that
there are no changes in the outcome: the only account that is receiving the
postings to be aproved is mine.

This is what I tried:
Owner= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Moderator= All,[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]

but even with this header no postings are received by [log in to unmask]
account.
Can you please help me with this?
Thank you for your support.
Best regards,