easily distracted <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 15:50:51 -0400
Hi. I've been trying to get hold of someone at American to attend to my
gateway problem. I moved my list from an old IBM/bitnet platform to a UNIX
platform and have been unsuccessful in contacting anyone to make the
address change. First Jim left, then I got hold of Paul and a week or so
later, Paul left. Its been a couple months now and nothing has been done.
Paul replied to me once...otherwise, I've been effectively ignored.

Does anyone here know what is going on over at American? I tried to get
the netgate package (as mentioned in lsoft's web page), but the server
there said it didn't exist.

If this is never going to be resolved, is there an alternative to netnews?
Is it possible to use the web for people who prefer not to have list mail
sent to their accounts?

-linda