Douglas Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:09:24 -0500
So we have 15.0 up and running, and the listserv maintainer can make
site-wide mods to certain pages fine (following the customization
manual)... but listowners can not, so far, find a way to customize
their archives for default display and sort order.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Most want to sort by
descending date, some want to default to the subject and some want
the table of contents to be listed as a default (and one wants to
default to the "From" address").

Any hints on how to tell them how to do this would be appreciated.
The old style was relatively easy once you knew where the style
sheets were... I suspect this one will be, too, once we get used to it.

-- DCP