dennis hickman <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 06:32:42 +0200
This may sound silly, but how does someone best go about finding a
new server for his listserv group?  I have a colleague who would like
to move his group off of the List.bot system, and onto ANY server
with LSOFT software.  He likes the Topics option, which is
unavailable at List.bot.

I have asked my own server-manager several times, but he just avoids
the question, so I guess that means I should stop asking him.  I
inherited this list from the former owner, and my only other
experience with lists is with ones I started at the school where I
taught (so there was no problem asking and getting permission).

Can anyone help me to help my colleague find an LSOFT-loaded server
for his private, moderated group of 450 teachers?  (message traffic
is about 10-30 a week)

Thanks !

Dennis Hickman
Prague, CZ