Perrine Crampton <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 11:24:48 EST
Hi.

Is there a way to make the error messages, from users subscribed to a list with
digest, contain only x number of lines? Or, just the first message from the
digest that wasn't able to be delivered to [log in to unmask]

I tried setting * Sizelim= 50 in my header and that doesn't seem to work. I
still see the ENTIRE digest for a user subscribed to my list via digest. :-P I
don't think setting the * Sizelim= 20 will make any difference; but I haven't
tried it yet.

Any suggestions?? Please?

Perrine

p.s. Please post replies directly to me, I'm get the digest of this list. :-)