"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 7 Oct 1995 09:38:00 EDT
It is my guess that Lisa's e-mail config is set to auto-reply
back to the list.   Thus, I would suggest the following

1) contact Lisa directly to turn off this egregious behaving
   option (or have her contact her sysadmin for help).  If she
   is unable to then

2) if this is a real (and current) LISTSERV, have the list-owner
   set her subscription option to NOPOST.  If LISTSERV can't do
   that (non-current, or brand-x), then have

3) have the list-owner delete subscriber.  If L-O is unable, then

4) switch your own subscription to INDEX or DIGEST.  If still
   frustrated then

5) unsub yourself from list

/Pete Weiss -- Penn State