Mon, 12 May 2003 08:41:10 -0500
> > Why does LISTSERV think this legit posting is a missent command?
>
> I'm pretty sure LISTSERV looks much deeper than the first line or word
> these days. I would look further down into the message.

Well, my understanding has been that, for determining whether an item is
a list posting or a missent command, it looks only at the begining of the
first line, as it does to check on whether the item identical item has
recently been distributed or not.  That is why the autoreject message
instructs one to slightly change the begining of the first line (see below).

I didn't want to clutter up the list with the full rejected item, but since
you think that might have something to do with it, it is below.     Douglas