Sun, 9 Jul 1995 15:50:59 -0700
  OK, Eric (but actually, I thought that the flurry of messages on the last
topic was quite informative and showed the type of network we have here and
how it operates in a crisis!).
  I did a Review of one of my lists by country. The program did not recognize
the extension "NET" as Netherlands, and placed it in the unknown category. Can
anyone explain why this happened? We are running 1.8a here.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
[log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD, SUB-ARCH