Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:27:58 +1000
hmmm....I'll add a more topical Subject: this time....that darn 'Send'
button is so easy to click without thinking.....PEBKAC!

> [log in to unmask] on 28/08/2002 15:56
> The recipient name is not recognized

Naomi

this bit tells you that the server located at TPMDE-48.TPMDE.AC.UK doesn't
know anything about the list named HLTHPROM-RESOURCES.  Either you or your
subscriber need to contact the administrators of this server so they can
tell it where to send mail to your list.

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.