Mon, 27 Jul 1998 12:50:51 -0500
* Send= Editor,hold
* Editor= Mylist&[log in to unmask],(Mylist)

If the above configuation configuration is not supposed to work under *
Send= editor, hold -- generating a modified  mailtpl to the *unsubscribed*
and an  "Mylist& Approval Required" to me, and at the same time any
*subscriber* generates the corect "x-sender" and "approved-by:
subscriber/sender". -
it's not supposed to work (I am told) but it does.

then why can't I cross-configure subscriber-editors of different lists?
(or can I?)

* Send= Editor,hold
* Editor= Mylist&[log in to unmask],(Mylist),([log in to unmask])  - or-

* Send= private,([log in to unmask])

The above would/may allow one list/group to post announcements to a
different list without being subscribed?

Any theories ot knoiwledge on this?   - Joe C