Sun, 2 Jan 2000 02:03:46 -0600
Though I've been doing this listowner nonsense for around ten years I
still think of myself as a newbie, so this is a thanks to everyone who has
helped me over the years.  And of course a you are welcome to anyone I
have helped.

To start with there is John who started this list, and of course certified
gold plated, guaranteed good guy, Pete Weiss without whom many of us would
still be floundering about a good deal more than we still are.

And of course there is good old Nathan, and Natalie, and Marty, and
Jim.G., and how ya doing, Maureen?, gotten any nifty lib postcards lately,
Dan?, and Paul K., and, and... I don't have to list evryone, you know who
are, guys, and I keep in mind what you have generously explained to me in
considering various problems, be they technical or ethical, and try to
pass it on as I can.

And, as I am waxing maudlin, a fond thank you to our own Eric; a good deal
more fun to argue with than Michael H. at Project G.  ;-)

happy new year

Douglas