John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 11:49:35 -0500
While doing some troubleshooting, I recently unsubscribed to two lists I had
subscribed to under 1.8b.  Then I resubscribed under 1.8c (which is what's
now running).

When I did, the server told me that it had detected that my e-mail host was
able to process MIME messages, and that it had accordingly set my
subscription options to take advantage of this.

But, I now find that my digests are screwed-up -- there are no longer the
half-screen dash lines between messages, and the postings in digests are all
run together without any space between them.

What has gone wrong?  How do I correct this?  And what is MIME, anyway?

Thanks.

-- John