Fri, 1 Nov 1996 07:12:04 -0500
Hi, Everyone:

Basically, we're running Novell 3x LAN, GroupWise 4.1and its message
gateway, NT 3.5 server running Purveyor 1.0 for hosting our Home Page,
and T1 Internet connection. We hope to find a listserv software that can
be used to work with our NT 3.5 server and GroupWise message
server.

We plan to host some lists for our members and technical methods
groups.  So far, we've tried the Listserv Lite for NT, but could not get it
running with our current computer systems.

We really appreciate someone who can find time to email us some helpful
info regarding our search for the right listserv software working under
our current platform indicated above.  Thank you.

Ben Su
Information Systems Administrator
AOAC INTERNATIONAL
The Scientific Association Dedicated to Analytical Excellence
481 North Frederick Avenue, Suite 500
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877-2417 USA
Tel:  +1-301-924-7077 ext. 127
Fax: +1-301-924-7089