Sarah Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:54:34 +0100
I have had a List on the AOL Listerver for the last 6 years, with about
1200 subscribers and usually no problems.

Recently, for no apparent reason, with no changes at my end, I have started
receiving complaints from some subscribers that they are not receiving
copies of their own posts. Their settings remain the same as always, so
what could possibly be causing this? They have no trouble getting copies of
their posts from lists on yahoogroups.com, so what could be the problem?

I am not sure about this, but I think it might only be Hotmail users who
are having this problem. I shall investigate further, but in the meantime,
if anyone has any ideas what has gone wrong and/or what to do about it,
please write: [log in to unmask]

Sarah Lawrence
List Owner
TCS List