Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:10:11 -0400
On 9 Aug 99, at 22:19, Liz Marr wrote:

> So, it is my understanding that in the case of a flat digest, the sender
> address WILL BE THERE along with the message if DUAL HEADER is used.

No. In the case of the flat digest, the original sender's address is
always there, at the top of each message. Naturally, it is not in the mail
headers -- in a digest with 20 messages, which sender's address would you
expect in the mail header for the whole digest?

The From: address on a digest is LISTSERV, and the To: is the list. Those
are what's going to be repeated in the mail message if the subscriber is
set to dualhdr. The senders' addresses will be at the top of each
individual message, as always.

Francoise