"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 May 1995 07:45:00 EDT
>I seem to be unable to delete files that I have added to my filelist.
>According to the instructions I have, I am supposed to create an empty (1
>byte) file and save that over the file I wish to delete.  Then I get the

Actually zero (0) byte file.

>filelist and delete the entries for the files to be deleted.  Unfortunately,
>it does not work.  Here are the relevant filelist entries:

>00024   CALIB1   UUE        ALL OWN F       1     1 95/05/18 13:39:24 UUENCODE

If dealing with this by e-mail, you send the LISTSERV a *one-line*
message where the body of text is

PUT CAIB1 UUE filelist PW=pswd

Once processed, then do the GET filelist (CTL, update, PUT

For better documentation, GET LSVOWNER FIL-LIST from
[log in to unmask] (thanks Jim Gerland).

--  co-owner INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
[log in to unmask]      "It may not be SPAM, but it ain't kosher either!"
31 Shields Bldg. -- Penn State Univ -- University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA