Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:30:08 -0500
[. . .]
>         a) a person should be able to submit without subscribing
>         b) submissions should only be allowed from within our mail domain
>         c) the list is not moderated nor requires confirmation from the
>sender
>         d) the output goes to a single email address
>         e) unless a person lists their name in the body of the message,
>submissions are anonymous and the message headers must be changed so the
>recipient cannot see who originated the message
[. . .]

The tough one is (e).  LISTSERV doesn't allow that type of thing natively.

The rest can be accomplished with this setup:

* Local= MEDIACEN.NAVY.MIL,*.MEDIACEN.NAVY.MIL
* Service= LOCAL
* Send= Service
* Subscription= Closed

and have a single subscriber who would get all mail sent to the address.

However, LISTSERV won't change the From: address of messages sent to
mailing lists (indeed it is forbidden by RFC822 and RFC1123 from
doing so), so I think you'll need to find another solution, perhaps
one which would be used in conjunction with a mailing list set up in
the above way.
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support
L-Soft international, Inc