Glenn Alperin <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 12:30:58 -0500
I note that maelstrom.stjohns.edu has recently upgraded to the latest
version of LISTSERV which contains, among other things, online list
management in the web interface.  However, I have also noted that this
interface seems to be "lynx impaired", that is, it will not run on a text
driven web browser.  I keep getting messages like:

WWW: Redirection for POST content. Proceed? (y/n)

Every time I type "y" I get the same message, and every time I type "n" I
get returned to the form submit "button".

Given that I often tend to use the web archives in text browser mode, is
there anything which can be done to not reject my login for whatever
reason on a text based browser?

Glenn