Mon, 22 Apr 1996 00:08:31 -0500
Take all the foul curses I'm applying to myself as given.

Situation is that got a spam (one of those well intentioned ones asking
for help for a sick child, sent to many adresses).  I sent it back, with
the text of the spam, with a note saying it was inappropriate to the
list.  BUT!! in editing the addresses I missed the one for our list.
Soooo, the message, with my note, and the "to approve forward back with
a resend field", has now been approved for distribution (I used reply
so it's got my name on it, auto distribution).

Soon as I hit the send approval I realized what I'd done and fired off
a hold command, which did get in first.  So, now I've got this thing
waiting to go out when I free the list and I *really* would like to
kill it.

Is there a way for a mere listowner to do this?  If it helps, the list
is at UBVM.  I'll free the list and let it go through if I have to, but
man o man I really don't want to do that.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L