Song Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 Jun 1996 14:23:17 -0400
I've been thinking about this for awhile now, and I've no idea whether or
not it's feasable to implement it.  I've just started reading this list
again, so I don't know whether or not it's been discussed before.

While I like the idea of a list with a daily limit in terms of number of
posts per day, there are two things I'd like to see added to that:

        A feature which automatically releases the list at midnight so the
held messages don't stay held for a few days on end if the owner is out of
town.

        A feature to allow a daily limit of number of posts per person.
I'm on a list which is very much dominated by a small number of people and
gets held a lot.  If none of these people were allowed to post more than
ten times a day, the list would not be held nearly as often, and people
would be encouraged to be more careful about whether they choose to post
something to the list or via private e-mail.

--Julie Waters

[log in to unmask]             http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/

"Hey, Nixon's brain has been on my shelf for almost a decade now...but
someone else had rights to his soul" -- David Michaelson.