"Humphrey,Mindy" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 May 2002 14:22:19 -0400
I am just using the PUT method.    Right now only one person is getting the
emails.   [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Haller [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 2:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!

>I have a list set up with an auto response for applicants to send in
resume.
>The list owners gets the messages and attached resumes.  But when I try to
>add another person on the list owners, they are not getting it.  Only one
>person.
>
>How can I add more than one.   I am desperate.  This has to be working by
>4:00 today.
>
>Here is my headers.
>
>PUT JOBS LIST PW=XXXXXXXX
>* Auto-responder for job opening respondents
>* Daily-Threshold= 300
>* Owner= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],quiet:
>* Send= Public  Notebook= No
>* Attachments=Yes

What method are you using to add the new listowner?

Here's how I'd do it.  I'm mostly just reformatting for legibility.
Substitute the desired email address for "third@address".  I've
removed the trailing "quiet:" owner definition as it doesn't appear
to be serving any purpose.

PUT JOBS LIST PW=XXXXXXXX
*
* Auto-responder for job opening respondents
*
* Daily-Threshold= 300
*
*
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Owner= third@address
*
* Send= Public
* Notebook= No
* Attachments=Yes

Hope this helps,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support, L-Soft international, Inc
  LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.