"Stephen C. Nill, J.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 04:01:04 -0800
Debs wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>i am the owner of several lists, and some of my customers within the
>business require new postings to be sent out at midnight.
>
>I am very dedicated....but not that dedicated!!!  I am not going to be
>at work until midnight.
>
>So, has listserv got the facility for posting to be set on a timer?
>
>I do hope so
>
>Debs

        One idea is to set up a message on a Probe, and time it to go out at
midnight (which is the default time anyway, isn't it?).

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
30021 Tomas Street, Suite 300
Rancho Santa Margarita, California  92688  USA
(949) 589-4318
Fax:  (949) 589-4399

Web site:  http://CharityChannel.com

For information about our Internet discussion forums,
visit http://CharityChannel.com/Forums