Allen Gwinn <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Jul 1995 09:51:15 -0500
Anita writes:

> I have never identified the net.kook. His name is Robert Leon Johnson, and his
> email address is [log in to unmask] As far as we can tell, he is coming
> from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
>
> The AUP at the University of Colorado specifically states that no one can use
> an account there to harrass other users, yet RJ still has not been stopped.

Here's a finger on his account:

Login name: johnsorl                    In real life: JOHNSON ROBERT LEON
Directory: /home/johnsorl               Shell: /usr/local/etc/CNSlogin
On since Jul 21 01:56:33 on pts/39 from tco14.Colorado.EDU
6 hours 53 minutes Idle Time
No Plan.

Login name: johnsorl                    In real life: JOHNSON ROBERT LEON
Directory: /home/johnsorl               Shell: /usr/local/etc/CNSlogin
On since Jul 20 15:34:09 on pts/58 from tco14.Colorado.EDU
8 hours 57 minutes Idle Time
No Plan.