Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Apr 1993 13:27:14 EST
During the past week or so, I have noticed on my list that a lot of mail
intended for my help-net list is instead being sent to help-net-request
or owner-help-net. Does anyone know why this is going on. These messages
never get to my list and instead get redirected to me. By the way, this
seems to have started with the previous listserv upgrade and my list is
also mirrored to Usenet throught the gateway at American University. Does
anyone know why I am getting more and more messages sent to these incorrect
addresses all of a sudden?

 Stan Horwitz   Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet: STAN@TEMPLEVM
 Temple University's Sr. Mainframe Consultant; Manager of the Help-Net
 and Suggest lists; Listserv Postmaster        (Standard disclaimers apply)