Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Apr 1995 07:34:34 +0200
For what it may be worth:

1. I don't think there is  a market for printed L-Soft documentation now.
   Things have  to be printed  in quantities of 1000  or so, and  given a
   free copy on FTP or WWW, I don't think we would sell over 100 copies.

2. I think  there will be a market for  printed L-Soft documentation when
   the Win95 version (and the  documentation) becomes stable enough to be
   sold  in pretty  boxes.  People  who buy  pretty  boxes expect  pretty
   manuals, and they  pay for them and everything else  that comes in the
   box. People  who don't like  pretty manuals  won't buy the  pretty box
   unless there's no other option, which there will.

  Eric