Mon, 28 Oct 1996 23:36:10 -0600
On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, S R E wrote:

> I'd like to know if there are any plans by LSoft to eliminate this
> requirement... how about editing the message/header and including
> it after the OK command? Some way to do the same thing WITHOUT the

As I see it, editing a message's header is basically incompatible with
the OK mechanism.  However, you can change any OK item into a resend
by simply modifying the header.  I do it fairly regularly, three this
evening so far.  It's a little cumbersome so only for truly needed
instances. But it does work.

Douglas